Friday, November 27, 2009

Where to get my hair cut?

i dont really know what i want



im a teenager and want it to be cool for school



from age like 4-13 it was mostly the same til i grew it out



its stopped growing now and i decided i dont like it. i think its to plain



i want a hair cut that will look cool but wont look werid, my hair looks to plain as it is.



i want to know should i go to a cheap hair cutter like great clips or hair masters, or should i go to a salon and get a more expensive cut



i want someone who would know what hair cut would suit me best (like on all the tlc makeover shows) if i went in to great clips would they know what to do or do they just know how to follow directions?



Where to get my hair cut?

go to regis they're the best



Where to get my hair cut?

REGIS!!!



lol



I've never been displeased with supercuts, but it's your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance