Friday, November 27, 2009

Help, bad hair cut?

I went to a beauty salon and had my hair cut uneven and REALLY short so I couldn't do anything about it. It was longer on one side and shorter on the other and in two different styles. Now as it is growing to a more moderate lenght it is bothering me because it is so obviously uneven. I don't know what to do because I don't want to cut it until it gets long! HELP!



Help, bad hair cut?

Seriously you should just have the longer side cut to match the shorter side. But if you REALLY don't want to do that then maybe you can get some nice clips %26amp; clip the longer side to kind of hide the fact that it's uneven?? Or maybe wear a bandana to cover it, or as a head band to push it back a bit?? I'd have to see it to really be able to help



If you need anything else feel free to ask, or visit my forum:



http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind...



Help, bad hair cut?

I like hair like that. Just get extentions. They r really good for hair if you dont like it.



Help, bad hair cut?

go to the person who cut your hair that terribly and ask them what they were thinking- if they even were. then, go to a more professional beauty salon and have them fix it up for you. in the meantime, where it up!



Help, bad hair cut?

Get extensions.



Help, bad hair cut?

Get it layered in a real funky way..u know the whole 'chopped' look?



Depends on what kinda hair u have tho..i had the same thing happen to me but it wasnt that obvious coz my hair is curly...if u have str8 hair,then consider the look i mentioned to u.



One love.



Help, bad hair cut?

I know that you don't want to cut it but you should cut the side that is long the same length as the side that is short .. that's the only way to get it even again. unless you want to suffer having uneven sides then don't cut it.



Help, bad hair cut?

if your hairs straight im sure its really noticable, so get some curlers and sleep with them in your hair every night then put your hair in a ponttail in the morning. this way it wont be noticable or atleast it shouldn't be. keep doing this till your ready to cut it.



Help, bad hair cut?

put it up into a pony tail if it is long enough. or just put it up any way u can. the person who cut my hair did it uneven too soo i just keep it up.



Help, bad hair cut?

look ,try wearing a hat or even style a new haircut, i don't mean to cut it, but maybe make a newlook 4 urself. and if that doesn't work then maybe it's not bad as u think. :)



Help, bad hair cut?

well if you cut your hair it will grow faster. only cut it to the langhth of the other side



Help, bad hair cut?

you should cut the long side the match the short side then it wil be even



Help, bad hair cut?

I know what you mean! I had my hair cut about 2 years ago at a salon, and they did not any where near cut it like I told them too! It was all different lengths, and took a long time to grow out. In the meanwhile, I just had to try and fix it the best I could and put up with it. No way was I going back to another shop for a long time!! Now its long again, and one length, and if I want it cut I do it myself, or get someone to just trim the back, and I do the rest. Im at the point of not trusting anyone after that last cut! My daughter has also had bad hair experiences at shops, and does her own too! In fact we help each other! Every couple months it will get better, but HANG IN THERE! Good luck!



Help, bad hair cut?

DON'T WORRY, HAIR ALWAYS GROWS BACK. MAY I SUGGEST BUYING A HAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance