Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair cut???

i have curly hair about to my rib cage.



im going to get it cut short today but im not sure how short. i want to still be able to put it in a pony tail. an di want kinda chopy layers.



anyone got any ideas or pics?



thnks



Hair cut???

This is what I'm planning on doing pretty soon. I'm going to get a bob and have it "stacked" in the back and longer on the sides.



I searched online for pictures and this is the closest I could come to it. There's a paragraph describing the basic idea as well. www.bellaonline.com/articles/a...



I'm planning on having it a bit longer on the sides and no bangs (they just curl in wierd directions).



I hope you find something you love!



Hair cut???

My advice: If you want choppy layers then I'd suggest getting a PERMANT straighting treatment. And For the shortness: So its a half inch past your shoulders.



Hair cut???

choppy layers don't work well with curly hair unless you get it super short; and then it's hard to deal with on a daily basis.



i do a cut on a client with curly hair with clippers and it looks awesome. she always (at least 2 or 3 times a day) gets compliments on it. she can't find another stylist to do it, though, so good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance