Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need Advice on Hair Cut....!!!?

I Have ok length hair but I am getting frustrated with it and I need a new look but I don't want to color it because it is really really awsome black and I love my hair color...so I am going to cut it they told me about point cutting but I don't know what it is..someone help me.....



I need Advice on Hair Cut....!!!?

I have no idea what point cutting is. Don't do it unless they show you several pictures and it's something that you'd think you'd like.



I got sick of my hair, and so I permed it. I used the biggest rollers the salon had, and the result was great ringlet curls (not frizzy 90's perm, really pretty). In the morning I spray in scrunch spray, scrunch it up some, then blow it dry with a diffuser or let it air dry. It is the easiest style I have ever had. Plus, everyone is straightening their hair, so I think curly hair looks more unique.



Like I said, don't try anything without some pictures. That's how I decided to do my perm was because my stylist took out a magazine and showed me what it would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance