Friday, November 27, 2009

Deciding on a hair cut...?

I want a kind of professional...kind of sexy hair cut. I have a big interview coming up and i want to look sharp...i want a kind of short cut. So will you look at my pics and see what cut would look good?



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/B...



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x45/B...



Deciding on a hair cut...?

well if u had to choose outa those 2....



I'd go for the 2nd one...



its a bit more fun and free. It'll be easy to mess up to.



Hope i help



Deciding on a hair cut...?

I say the second one...but the only reason for that is becasue i like that lenght ono boys better...and it might be that you look hotter in that one too!



Deciding on a hair cut...?

ARE YOU WILLING TO GO SHORT AND SPIKEY ON TOP.



Deciding on a hair cut...?

Okay...I have the website for you! Check out ...instyle.com...



You can upload a pic of yourself and put differents celebrity hairsyles on you and color too. ITs sooo much fun.. check it out ...click on 'makeover' on that website and you will be guided there. U have to check it out...Oh its free of course (otherwise I wouldnt do it heheh) Have fun!



Deciding on a hair cut...?

leave it as it is ! its sexy that way ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance