Saturday, November 28, 2009

How should I cut/dye my hair?

Ok, so I absolutly hate my hair, both color and cut. How should I change it? I want a medumish length, not too much off from what I have and a bit on the punkish side. Maybe bangs, or sidesept bangs/angles/layers? Idk. .Also, can I pull off this hair cut??:



http://www.e-wig.info/index.php?main_pag...



and before I forget, pics of me (please, no rude comments about my looks, I'm not fond of the way I look):



http://i23.tinypic.com/9uu3pe.jpg



http://i21.tinypic.com/10r7fra.jpg



Thanks so much for all your help!!



How should I cut/dye my hair?

i wouldnt recomend cutting your hair like that.



you would look really nice with a few long layers and side swept bangs.



and i personally love your hair color, but if you want to dye it, thats your choice.



hope i helped



=]



How should I cut/dye my hair?

I would stay away from that hair cut choice if I were you. I would get lots of layers so it shapes your face more. I think that either side bangs or "chelsea bangs" would look very good on you.



hope i helped



How should I cut/dye my hair?

i dont like the hair cut for you. i think you should get lighter brown highlightes and get layers all over with side swept bangs.



How should I cut/dye my hair?

Thats not the nicest hair cut ever.



I would get side bangs and layers that frame your face if I was you and invest in a hair straightener, you hair will me sleek and you will be bale to get the full affect of your new hair cut with out the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance