Friday, November 27, 2009

I really need some hair help!!! any ideas on how to get my hair cut??

I have plain, straight, strawberry-blonde hair with a little side bangs that i cut myself. but i really need a new cut. my hair goes a little past my shoulders. i really want layered hair with side bangs kind of like ashley tisdale's. i need some pics of what you think is a good layered hairstyle for me! i want to show the hairstylist what i want. just regular layers and side bangs. any other cute hair pics that would look good on me are welcome to!



I really need some hair help!!! any ideas on how to get my hair cut??

cant really give any pcitures of what hair style would look good becuase dont know how you look and what would idealy suit you. but if you have long hair then qhy not get long layers done?



I really need some hair help!!! any ideas on how to get my hair cut??

Try this site:



http://www.hairmixer.com/



You can try hairstyles on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance