Friday, November 27, 2009

Help with my hair cut/colour?

I have a hair appointment next week, but I don't know how to get my hair done!! I'm looking to do something new because I'm starting at university this year. My hair is fairly thin and naturally straight with no curl at all. I have a picture, but its a bit old and grainy... any suggestions for cut and/or colour?



http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa93/...



Hopefully that link works!!



Help with my hair cut/colour?

If you haven't colored your hair before, just leave it, trust me. I spent way too much money coloring my hair instead of using it on my textbooks and such...... going to salons gets pricey. Honestly your hair looks great to me, healthy, strong, etc. Just get a basic cut with long %26amp; face-framing layers and it will be gorgeous!



Help with my hair cut/colour?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance