Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair cut!!!!!!!?

I really want to go get my hair cut since I just let my layers grow out. I was thinking to have it done like Finola Hughes (http://www.stylenetwork.com/Features/Osc... ) but my hair is really thick and wavy/curly. would this work for my hair type? if not any suggestions? (please include a link for a pic if you find one)



Hair cut!!!!!!!?

It might work if you are willing to blow dry and straighten your hair daily. You risk heat damage and if your hair is stubborn the style might not make it through the day.



Getting long layers so your hair doesn't poof out into a pyramid/triangle is a good idea. Talk to the stylist to find a length that works. If the layers are too short your hair might spring up into curls. Let gravity help you.



If you keep your length you can put your hair up, wear a ponytail, let it dry naturally for a curly look or straighten it for different look.



If you have cowlicks or a high hairline, side swept bangs may not be a good idea.



Go to www.matrix.com %26amp; click on hairstyles. The site has haircuts organized by hair length and very good photos.



Hair cut!!!!!!!?

I don't think you should get your hair cut like her. You should get your haircut like Jamie Lynn Spears.



(Do a yahoo search and it will be the last picture in the second row)



Hair cut!!!!!!!?

Hair Styles



* Hairstyle - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



* Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance