Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tip For A Hair Cut Help! (ASAP!)?

I really need help. I am getting my hair cut in an hour and a half and I need help. I am keeping it shoulder lenght but i am getting side swept bangs cut in i think. if you have pictures of your side swept bangs could you PLEASE post them. Or any pictures of longer side swept bangs!



Any ideas pleassse!



Tip For A Hair Cut Help! (ASAP!)?

The salon your going to should have plenty of picture's of side bang hair style's. If not that is a very popular hair style the stylist should know what she is doing. Just know that you will also have to train your bangs they might be irritating at first!



Tip For A Hair Cut Help! (ASAP!)?

umm heres a pic of one http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/U/I/nico...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance