Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should I get my hair cut so that it kinda stands out?

tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut but I have no idea how I should get it cut.



My hair is about 5 in. Below my shoulders and its a little wavy. I kinda want something different than most people's and I want it to stand out in a good way. (sorry I don't have a picture of me)



Any ideas on how I should have it cut? %26amp; could you maybe have a picture so I can show it to my hair stylist?



How should I get my hair cut so that it kinda stands out?

if you want something different...go to this site.



http://scene-hair.skyrock.com/



you didn't provide enough infor ((hair color, for instance?)) so i can't do a full evaluation...



but these styles are very...unique. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance