Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im getting my hair cut soon and i wanna know how i should do it...?

how should i cut my hair?



my hair coms down slighty below my chin, its kinda wavy naturally but i like to straighten it.



I want it something kinda spikey in the back, but idk how i should do the front...



Im getting my hair cut soon and i wanna know how i should do it...?

it all depends on your head shape and other things, if you go to a good place and tell them guild lines, and then tell them to take it from there, they usually do really well!



There's a place called EgoHour here, I don't know if there's one near you. I told my hairdresser i wanted short hair and that she could do whatever, I have a pudgy face so she gave me bangs. While she was doing it i was freaking out because i thought i looked horrible and i was so close to crying but when she was done it was so beautiful that I wanted to hug her!



So, you and your hairdresser should come up with something together, you just have to trust him/her!



Good luck!



edit:



"Heart



Face is wide at the temples and hairline, narrowing to a small delicate chin.



Try



Chin-length or longer styles. Side-parted hair styles. Swept-forward layers around the upper face, gently wispy bangs. A chin length bob is great on your face shape! This creates a balanced look by giving fullness where you need it. You can wear shorter styles, however, if you are a dramatic heart shape you need to leave weight in the back nape area. This will achieve more balance between your dramatic cheekbones and more narrowing chin.



Avoid



Short, full styles that emphasize upper face. Height at the crown. Severe, slicked back looks. If you are a dramatic heart shape, the short full styles with tapered necklines which emphasize the upper face will make you look top heavy. Too much height at the crown will give the appearance of a longer and narrower chin. Just remember if you have a dramatic heart shape face, you have great cheekbones to emphasize! Don't miss the boat by getting a cut which is to top heavy."



I say, get something like i had, get long bangs that go past your chin and have it go up shorter in the back. Just make sure your hair stylist thinks it's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance