Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

i have blonde hair a little longer than my shoulders, i have bangs that are kindof sideswept, but i want a new look. i need something that is going to be different without being to extreme of a change. my hair is pretty much normal, it isn't real thick or real thin... i've had it like pixie short in the past, but i want to keep it long, cause it took me forever to get it this long, so nothing really short, just a way to cut it that will make a bit of a change, i'm not a boring person, so something kind of out there, but not like mullet... PLEASE HELP!!



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

Here are some links to hairstyles for you to look at online. You can take a picture with you to the stylist. You can also ask them for advice and look in those hair style books. Make sure you ask if the style you have chosen is appropriate for your hair:



http://www.salonweb.com/hstyles/



http://www.hairstylescut.com/



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

How about one of these styles?



http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/m...



http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/m...



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

Just cut it in layers.



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

I would love to help you cut your hair.........but unfortunately, I think I am probably too far away.



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

If you're looking for something knew, get it cut to just above your shoulders (you should anyway because you need to get rid of dead ends) and have your stylist do layers. This style only works if you're willing to put time into styling it. As far as your bangs, have them trimmed on an angle that's complimentary to your hair style, then use a round brush and blow dryer to flip up all your ends. For blond hair I think this is a really cute style.



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

How about you get some square bangs across your face and leave the rest of your hair long? Kind of like Reese Witherspoon's Oscar look. Good luck!



Im getting my hair cut... please help?!?!?

I'm like you. I like to mix it up and keep my hair sexy and a bit edgy. I had a lot of fun with a fifties inspired cut that had a modern twist. I had the bangs cut very choppy and whispy so I could sweep them to the side, pull them all forward, but long enough to pin them back with cute barrettes depending on my mood. Then I had layers cut at my shoulder so that I could flip them out with a little styling wax, iron them flat for a very mod look or curl them under for the retro fifties vibe. It was a lot of fun and versatile. This cut works best with a striking color. You might try lightening your blond a shade or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance