Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting my hair cut....?

im having a fourth back surgery next week and im getting my hair cut. my face shape is square but kinda oval too. my hair is dark brown and im thinking to get my hair cut like victoria beckham. where its longer in the front and shorter in the back. im debating what i want to do. i like the style, but i dont know how it will look on me. it would be managable for my upcoming surgery and post surgery. i realize its kinda hard to say because you dont know what i look like, but any feedback is greatly appreciated. thanks!



Getting my hair cut....?

How old are you? I wouldn't suggest getting your hair cut short if you are still young. How about a bob like Rianna has? If you can pull it off, it would kook good, and you might regret cutting all your hair off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance