Thursday, June 17, 2010

HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

i have thick frizzy hair. It is about two inches passed by shoulders. I usually straighten it. What is a good hair cut for me??



Pictures please.



Thanks



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

get angled layers and some layers in the back of your hair.



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

i think girls with long thick hair are beautiful.



i suggest you just grow it.



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

short and layered. if it is waaay too thick they will thin it for you.



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

get it 'thinned out' and layered



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

GET IT THINNED. but only get it done once every 3 hair cuts, or it will get worse. try NOT 2 use straghtiner...it burns ur hair and ruins it. try not 2 use a hair dryer unless on cool. use some type of frizz control or moose, or use gel and freeze spray but u have 2 let dry on its on.



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

What ever you do DONT cut it short!!!!!!



a few tips are



1. ask your hair dresser to thin it out. it wont damage it too much .



2. blow drying makes friz worse.



3. grow it longer



4. have fun with it give it some definition. use a razer to give the ends a faired look.



HeLp!!! I nEeD a HaIr CuT fOr ThIcK HaIr!!!?

I have had hair like this all my life. Stay away from getting your hair "razored". That's about the worst thing someone can do to it! It will stick out all over. Also, don't get it over-layered. If you want layers, get longer, gentle layers. My regime has been to wash and condition my hair, then put in a leave-in conditioner. Then I use a wide-tooth comb to comb it out when wet. If you use a brush or a finer-toothed comb, you will further damage and frizz your hair. I, too, straighten my hair, but I use a straight iron that can be used while my hair is damp. I spritz on a product made for use with hair straighteners. Once my hair is straightened, I style my hair, then I spray hairspray into the palm of my hand and very lightly rub my palms over my hair to lay down any strays. Then I finish with a light spray over all my hairdo. This seals out humidity. Usually I can go for several days without having to straighten my hair again. My hair is at its worst the first day of shampooing, and that's when I straighten it. I have also used a mixture of leave-in hair conditioner and hairspray sprayed in the palm of my hand and rubbed through my hair to control frizzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance